Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ok so i started late. but im here now.

Now that I'm a legit MFA student, there are three studio things that I would like to get accomplished before the quarter ends:

1. finish at least five works on paper. This is, i think, my biggest priority this quarter. I really like how paper feels and how it feels ok to make mistakes on it.

2. Create work for a window display. This process will begin once the 6th week of the quarter starts. Lately I have been inspired by natural history museum dioramas as well as my existence in this MFA program. i would like to merge both of these ideas together.

3. write a short screenplay. I would like to create a short film inspired by twinship as a metaphor. As for what, I am not sure yet. What I do know is I want Glenn Close to star in it as herself... as well as some really cute monkeys that are really into education. I know that Ms. Close is probably really busy with her role on Damages so I hope we can work something out.

I have a direction I'm going, I just can't put it into words.

No comments: